Sunday, June 12: Commencement Ceremonies at 10 AM and 1 PM at the Stadium
Fortunately the weather forecast has improved and we will plan on holding both of our ceremonies at the scheduled times, 10:00 AM and 1:00 PM. Rain is very likely overnight and in the early morning, so the seats may be wet when you arrive. You may want to bring a towel or blanket. A very small chance of rain remains for commencement time.
- Livestream link: https://youtu.be/03kIbw7j-7A
- Parking: Parents and guests should park in the East Lot, IAM Lot, or CV9 Lot. Seniors driving themselves should park in the West Lot. Please exit promptly after the ceremony to allow for parking for the next ceremony.
- Arrival: Seniors must report one hour prior to the commencement and report to the cafeteria on the stadium side. Parents and guests will be allowed into the stadium with tickets 45 minutes prior to the start of the ceremony.
- Handicap seating: There is a handicap ramp at the end of the stadium and the front row of the stadium is reserved for anyone needing handicap seating and for their companions. If you are unable to climb the ramp or the stairs, then we will have some ground level benches available along the fence in front of the stadium. Staff will be available to direct you.
- Dress: Please keep in mind that this is intended to be a formal ceremony. Students should wear school issued regalia only. No additional stoles or boas may be worn. And caps may not be decorated for the ceremony. Unapproved regalia and caps will need to be removed before the ceremony. High heel shoes are discouraged.
- Photography: Guests are asked to remain seated and to not stand or approach the stage to take pictures. Professional photographers will be taking a series of pictures of graduates as they receive their diplomas. In addition, a cap toss picture will be taken behind the stadium at the end of the ceremony. Guests are not allowed on the field for that picture.
- Diplomas will be picked up after the cap toss picture in the 9th Grade Center cafeteria. Only graduates will be allowed in.
- Plan In Case Of Bad Weather: If needed, we will reschedule one or both ceremonies for 6 PM on one or more evenings between June 12 and June 17. These time slots will be used to accommodate make-ups for us and for Dakota as needed. If this rescheduling is needed, we will communicate through SchoolMessenger.
We encourage everyone to celebrate safely. Please see the attached letter from the Chippewa Valley Coalition for Youth and Families: Celebrate Safely