It's Great to be a BIG RED!
ATHLETIC MISSION STATEMENT: To provide a comprehensive and balanced interscholastic program for all students that emphasizes learning the necessary lifelong skills to work effectively as team members, to solve problems, and to be productive and contributing members of society.
4-Step Registration Process for Student-Athletes
& Life of an Athlete Survey Due Dates:
FALL SPORTS (Participation Cards may be picked up beginning August 1st)
WINTER SPORTS STARTING DATES ARE: (Participation Cards may be picked up starting the dates giving, at the athletic office, during the times of 9:00-2:30, Monday-Friday) Please wear a mask when you come to pick up your cards.
SPRING SPORTS (Participation Cards may be picked up beginning March 4th)
IMPORTANT UPCOMING DATES:
- Winter Preseason Downtime: Two Weeks Before First Day of Practice
- Spring Preseason Downtime: Sunday, March 1 - Sunday, March 8
- College Signing Day:
- Beginning of MHSAA Summer: Monday, June 1, 2020
- Senior Awards Night:
- Summer Dead Period: Sunday, July 4, 2021- Saturday, July 10, 2021
- Fall Preseason Downtime: Saturday, August 1 - First Day of Practice
- End of MHSAA Summer: Sunday, August 9, 2020
SPECTATOR EXPECTATIONS AT ATHLETIC EVENTS:
- Cheer positively for your own team - follow the lead of the cheerleaders
- Our Athletic Community is EXPECTED to be RESPECTFUL and RESPONSIBLE!
- No taunting, disruptive behavior or distractive cheers
- Accept official's decisions