It's Great to be a BIG RED!
ATHLETIC MISSION STATEMENT: To provide a comprehensive and balanced interscholastic program for all students that emphasizes learning the necessary lifelong skills to work effectively as team members, to solve problems, and to be productive and contributing members of society.
Ice Hockey tryouts are October 30, 31, and November 1 at Mt. Clemens Ice Rink at 4:30- 6:00pm.
Hall Of Fame Induction Ceremony
If anyone is interested in attending the Athletic Hall of Fame at Chippewa Valley High School induction ceremony here is the link to purchase tickets. The ceremony takes place December 27th starting with a meet and greet at 5:00pm in the CVHS cafeteria with appetizers and beverages followed by the ceremony at 6:00pm in the auditorium.
3-Step Registration Process for Student-Athletes
Due Dates: Two Week after sports start.
FALL SPORTS Start August 7th (Participation Cards may be picked up beginning August 1st )
Spring Sports ALL Spring Sports start on Monday, March 11
IMPORTANT UPCOMING DATES:
- Homecoming: October 1, 2022
- Winter Preseason Downtime:
- Spring Preseason Downtime: March 6-March 12
- College Signing Day:
- Beginning of MHSAA Summer:
- Senior Awards Night:
- Summer Dead Period: July 2-July 9
- Fall Preseason Downtime:
- End of MHSAA Summer:
SPECTATOR EXPECTATIONS AT ATHLETIC EVENTS:
- Cheer positively for your own team - follow the lead of the cheerleaders
- Our Athletic Community is EXPECTED to be RESPECTFUL and RESPONSIBLE!
- No taunting, disruptive behavior or distractive cheers
- Accept official's decisions