It's Great to be a BIG RED!
ATHLETIC MISSION STATEMENT: To provide a comprehensive and balanced interscholastic program for all students that emphasizes learning the necessary lifelong skills to work effectively as team members, to solve problems, and to be productive and contributing members of society.
4-Step Registration Process for Student-Athletes
Due Dates: April 1st, 2022
SPRING SPORTS (Participation Cards may be picked up or requested electronically beginning March 1st)
All Sports start on Monday, March 14, 2022
FALL SPORTS Start August 8 (Participation Cards may be picked up beginning August 1st)
IMPORTANT UPCOMING DATES:
- Homecoming: October 1, 2021
- Winter Preseason Downtime:
- Spring Preseason Downtime:
- College Signing Day: February 2, 2022
- Beginning of MHSAA Summer: June 15, 2022
- Senior Awards Night:
- Summer Dead Period: Sunday, July 4, 2021- Saturday, July 10, 2021
- Fall Preseason Downtime: Saturday, August 1 - First Day of Practice
- End of MHSAA Summer: Sunday, August 9, 2020
SPECTATOR EXPECTATIONS AT ATHLETIC EVENTS:
- Cheer positively for your own team - follow the lead of the cheerleaders
- Our Athletic Community is EXPECTED to be RESPECTFUL and RESPONSIBLE!
- No taunting, disruptive behavior or distractive cheers
- Accept official's decisions