It's Great to be a BIG RED!
ATHLETIC MISSION STATEMENT: To provide a comprehensive and balanced interscholastic program for all students that emphasizes learning the necessary lifelong skills to work effectively as team members, to solve problems, and to be productive and contributing members of society.
HOCKEY TRYOUTS: OCT 31, Nov 1, Nov 2 4:30-6:00 @ Mt. Clemens Ice Arena
Questions please email Head Coach Jim Anonoff
3-Step Registration Process for Student-Athletes
Due Dates: August 19th, 2022
SPRING SPORTS (Participation Cards may be picked up or requested electronically beginning March 1st)
FALL SPORTS Start August 8 (Participation Cards may be picked up beginning August 1st )
IMPORTANT UPCOMING DATES:
- Homecoming: October 1, 2022
- Winter Preseason Downtime:
- Spring Preseason Downtime:
- College Signing Day:
- Beginning of MHSAA Summer:
- Senior Awards Night:
- Summer Dead Period:
- Fall Preseason Downtime:
- End of MHSAA Summer:
SPECTATOR EXPECTATIONS AT ATHLETIC EVENTS:
- Cheer positively for your own team - follow the lead of the cheerleaders
- Our Athletic Community is EXPECTED to be RESPECTFUL and RESPONSIBLE!
- No taunting, disruptive behavior or distractive cheers
- Accept official's decisions