It's Great to be a BIG RED!
ATHLETIC MISSION STATEMENT: To provide a comprehensive and balanced interscholastic program for all students that emphasizes learning the necessary lifelong skills to work effectively as team members, to solve problems, and to be productive and contributing members of society.
4-Step Registration Process for Student-Athletes
& Life of an Athlete Survey Due Dates:
WINTER SPORTS (Participation Cards may be picked up beginning October 22nd)
SPRING SPORTS (Participation Cards may be picked up beginning March 4th)
FALL SPORTS (Participation Cards may be picked up beginning August 1st)
IMPORTANT UPCOMING DATES:
- Winter Preseason Downtime: Two Weeks Before First Day of Practice
- College Signing Day: Wednesday, February 6, 2019 (Auditorium @ 2:30pm)
- Spring Preseason Downtime: Friday, March 1 - Sunday, March 10
- Prom: Friday, May 10, 2019 (Zuccaro's @ 6:00pm)
- Beginning of MHSAA Summer: Monday, June 3, 2019
- Senior Awards Night: Monday, June 3, 2019 (Cafeteria)
- Summer Dead Period: Saturday, June 29 - Sunday, July 7, 2019
- Fall Preseason Downtime: Wednesday, August 1 - First Day of Practice
- End of MHSAA Summer: Sunday, August 11, 2019
- Homecoming: Saturday, TBD, 2019
SPECTATOR EXPECTATIONS AT ATHLETIC EVENTS:
- Cheer positively for your own team - follow the lead of the cheerleaders
- Our Athletic Community is EXPECTED to be RESPECTFUL and RESPONSIBLE!
- No taunting, disruptive behavior or distractive cheers
- Accept official's decisions