It's Great to be a BIG RED!
ATHLETIC MISSION STATEMENT: To provide a comprehensive and balanced interscholastic program for all students that emphasizes learning the necessary lifelong skills to work effectively as team members, to solve problems, and to be productive and contributing members of society.
4-Step Registration Process for Student-Athletes
& Life of an Athlete Survey Due Dates:
FALL SPORTS (Participation Cards may be picked up beginning August 1st)
WINTER SPORTS (Participation Cards may be picked up beginning October 22nd)
SPRING SPORTS (Participation Cards may be picked up beginning March 4th)
IMPORTANT UPCOMING DATES:
- Homecoming: Saturday, September 28, 2019
- Winter Preseason Downtime: Two Weeks Before First Day of Practice
- Spring Preseason Downtime: Sunday, March 1 - Sunday, March 8
- Prom: Thursday, June 4, 2020 (Zucarro's)
- College Signing Day: Wednesday, May 27, 2020 (Main Gym @ 3:00pm)
- Beginning of MHSAA Summer: Monday, June 1, 2020
- Senior Awards Night: Monday, June 1, 2020 (Cafeteria)
- Summer Dead Period: Saturday, June 27 - Sunday, July 5, 2020
- Fall Preseason Downtime: Saturday, August 1 - First Day of Practice
- End of MHSAA Summer: Sunday, August 9, 2020
SPECTATOR EXPECTATIONS AT ATHLETIC EVENTS:
- Cheer positively for your own team - follow the lead of the cheerleaders
- Our Athletic Community is EXPECTED to be RESPECTFUL and RESPONSIBLE!
- No taunting, disruptive behavior or distractive cheers
- Accept official's decisions