** New Updated Website Coming This Fall **
Please be patient - schedule changes may take up to 24 hours to appear.
The MHSAA has relaxed the valid “Physical on File” requirement beginning this fall. Students that had a valid physical for participation during the 2019/2020 school year (Grades 5 thru 11) can use that physical, but has to submit a signed “Health Questionnaire” to meet the pre-participation health status requirement in 2020-2021. If a valid 2019/2020 physical is not on file at the CVS middle or high school (transfer/new students), that student-athlete must obtain/produce a valid physical in order to participate on 2020/2021 teams. The “health questionnaire” must be on file BEFORE any athlete can participate in any tryout or practice.
Athletic Resources and Forms
- Return to Sport-Dakota
- CVS Return to Sports Parent Communication
- Chippewa Valley Covid-19 Return to Sports Waiver
- Life of An Athlete
- Pay To Participate Registration Form
- Physical Card
- Code of Conduct & Impact Acknowledgement Form
- Concussion Acknowledgment Form
- Code of Conduct
- Grade Check
- NCAA Course Requirements (Informational)
- History of Dakota Championships
- Map to Dakota
- Athletic Admission Policy
- Online Tutoring Resources Online Tutoring Account Set-Up Directions
- Online Tips for Parents
DAKOTA non-funded teams
- Non-funded Program Policy
- Varsity Ice Hockey -
- Varsity Girls Golf
- Varsity/JV Boys Bowling
- Varsity/JV Girls Bowling
- Varsity Boys Lacrosse
- Varsity Girls Lacrosse
- JV Lacrosse
- JVB Boys Tennis
- JVB Girls Tennis
- JVB Boys Soccer
- JVB Girls Soccer
Pre-Season Down Period
In all seasons, there will be a pre-season period when no open gyms or competitions with groups that resemble school teams at the school or elsewhere by the school with any school district personnel present. This period will help distinguish pre-season activities from the actual start of tryouts or practices.
- For all fall sports the down time runs from August 1 until the first allowable day of practice. For all winter sports the down time begins fourteen calendar days prior to the first allowable day of practice. For all spring sports the down time begins on March 1 until the first allowable day of practice.
Plan Your 2021 Summer Vacation
The Summer Dead Period for Dakota High School begins on Friday, July 2, 2021 and ends on Sunday, July 11, 2021.